Got the call I had prepared myself for.... Dr. S doesn't think it has been enough time to get rid of the cyst. Wait it out till next cycle. I am starting to get sick of that phrase. Good news is that I can start my mom's homeopathic regimen.
I am not one for a big V-day celebration. I am not going to lie, I love flowers and usually only
expect like them on Valentine's Day and our anniversary. Emar always goes OVERBOARD on the flowers and spends way too much money on something that that is going to die 3 days later. This year, he listened to me:) He went to Sam's Club and got me the most beautiful flowers (and probably saved about $30 and they last forever!).
I mentioned yesterday that we are starting Weight Watchers today. I did great today. Didn't keep points b/c we don't know the new point program but I am sure I was under my allotment until I was surprised with cake pops from The Cake Pop Company. Of course, Emar had ordered these last week, before we had decided to do the WW thing. Everything in moderation right? They were delicious! I will take the leftovers to work tomorrow.
so I can honestly say, I've never had a cake pop... if there is any left by the time Thrusday comes around, you should bring me one to the meeting! :) Sorry you have to wait this one out! Sucky
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you're on hold this month. I know how extremely frustrating the delays are. Here's hoping for a fast month and that you can move forward again soon!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous that you got cake pops! I've been wanting to try them for months!
ReplyDeletewww.aliciamarie911.blogspot.com