Monday, November 29, 2010

Tomorrow

Well tomorrow is day 21, which means lab day at Dr. S office.  I think it will take a few days to get the results. I will keep you updated.

Had a wonderful weekend with the fam.  My brother, sister in law (my matron of honor in my our wedding), niece, nephew, mom, dad and two aunts made the visit for our family Thanksgiving- however, we didn't do the traditional meal.  I was talking with my mom and sil and were discussing a few things going on with me and my sil and mom told me that they were symptoms of PCOS.  I of course googled it and yup they were right- like usual:)  They then reminded me that my Aunt Jan had PCOS and had trouble conceiving my cousin Dani.  I thought I will talk to the nurse or dr tomorrow when I am in for my lab work.  We will see. 

More drama with my crazy sil.  Apparently she blew up at my mil and fil on Friday and left for Florida in a tizzy... accusing my inlaws that no one in the family likes her.  Well, we really don't -but we are polite, considerate, respectful and treat her how we would want to be treated when we are around them.... which doesn't happen but max 1 time a year.  She held the kids over my inlaws head telling them she won't let them be around them.  My inlaws are some of the nicest people I know!  I seriously think something psychologically is wrong with my sil and she is "all n.a.t.u.r.a.l" and probably doesn't believe in medication.  I wish she would get some help.    And it doesn't help she has my bil brainwashed.

Christmas decor is slowly making it's presence.  I had my dad and Emar take the 6 10 rubbermaid tubs down from the attic before the football games yesterday (Thank GOODNESS The Bears and Chiefs won!).  I was extremely motivated at first b/c I had forgotten that I bought an after Christmas sale pre-lit tree last year. It was a very pleasant surprise!!  As I was opening the tubs, I realized I don't love my decor.  A lot of it is hand me downs and we got new furniture and decorated our house last year and now nothing really "fits."  The lights are hung outside (completed on Friday with the hubs) and the tree is up, not decorated yet.  Hey, it's only the 29th:)

1 comment:

  1. I have PCOS too.... the drugs are just to get you timed right, so you know when EMar needs to get to work on his side of things! :) But you get lots of fun ultrasounds watching your follicals until then! :)

    ReplyDelete

Quote