I received a fortune cookie the other day- "Soon, you will receive pleasant news." Wow, what does that mean? I usually don't think too much about the message, focus more on the cookie:) I can only hope it means good news with my fertility tests.
Went to KC to see my bestfriend's little guy- born 5 weeks ago. Got to hold and love on him. Got to also spend some time with my niece and nephew (ages 5 and 2). Oh how I can't wait to have one of my own. I keep getting the question "When are you and Eric going to get busy and start having kids?" I hate that I don't have an answer without getting too personal.
Enjoying my evening with my husband watching Big Love (no, not a polygamist) and eating a Nutty Bar. Whomever came up with the chocolate/peanut butter combo should win the Nobel Prize.
I always hated that question too... often we say 'We're just enjoying being us', but then again, when people would piss me off, I'd respond, "Well, we're working on it, I have X ammount of angels in heaven, just waitnig for one to stick around..." that would get them to shut up! :)
ReplyDelete