So our last "try" for a baby was back in early July with our 3rd Failed IUI. From that point forward, we decided we would take a break and at the end of the year, we would go to the Reproductive Resource Center (RRC) in KC. 2 of my friends have had successful pregnancies and beautiful little girls from this clinic.
Last Friday, I faxed in all my information and on Monday, I got a call from the scheduling nurse. We are set for December 2nd (my choice b/c we are going to be in KC anyways). It will be a 4 our consultation including semen analysis, ultrasounds, bloodwork, financial/insurance, etc.
I have been putting off getting my annual done since I have been poked and prodded by Mr. Wandy so many times. RRC requested that I get a pap done before our appointment. We switched insurance back in June so I need to establish an OB. In June, I had an appt with a Nurse Practitioner (b/c the docs don't see you until you are prego) but cancelled b/c something came up at work. Fast forward to yesterday. I called the same office to make an appt with the NP and they said the first available appt is December 6th! I think not! I went ahead and scheduled with my Primary Care Physician for October 21st.
We are not jumping head first into the IVF world- we are going to get a 2nd opinion to see if this office has different ideas of treatment. We shall see. I would love to save $15,000 and not have to do IVF.
No comments:
Post a Comment