Saturday, September 17, 2011

Little Isaac

My IRL friend, Jenn, welcomed her adopted son, Isaac.  He was born on July 29th and is the cutest little boy! Jenn has been through her ups and downs with fertility and adoption but God has a plan and brought this little one to her and her husband. The day she got back from the birth state, I asked her "let me know when you are up for visitors" and she replied, how about tomorrow? :)  Here is a pic of me and Isaac the day after he came home to good ole' Missouri




I had the pleasure and honor of watching him last weekend while his parents went out for a few hours.  As many of you know, you have about a million things running through your head with infertility (and as my friend told me last night at Happy Hour- we aren't infertile, we are reproductively challenged! Ha!).  The thought crosses my mind a lot "Is this God's plan, for me not to be a mother?  Is it worth all the treatments, money and stress?"  Sunday, when I watched Isaac, it reiterated that YES, YES it is worth it all.  Look at this face. 

1 comment:

  1. I, too, wonder the same thing. I know that I can not afford adoption now--and even infertility treatments drained our accounts...but, ONE DAY we will both me mommies to beautiful little ones, and it WILL be COMPLETELY worth every tear and dollar we put into the journey! :D He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Quote