Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another Reason Infertility Sucks

because others just don't understand! 

Last night, I was perusing an IRL acquaintance's blog- let's refer to her as A.  I found the most horrible blog entry I could have ever seen.   I am assuming she is referring to a mutual friend, referred to as J.  Regardless, she was very negative and lashed out very hateful words.  I immediately de-friended her on Facebook and was able to wash my hands of that relationship.  I thought you guys might want to see how some outsiders view us infertiles... warning - not a nice post at all!   I know that blogs are all about expressing one's feelings yet back stabbing in my book is just not acceptable.  If you are wanting to be annonymous (as A is wanting to be), make your blog private or write in a diary. 

The title of her post was:  It's My Blog

Here is an update - I could care less about certain subjects.
Lets start with infertility - I don't want kids.  I am very comfortable in living my life in the style that I have grown accustomed.  That being said...most of the stupid shit that you women OBSESS over mean nothing to me.  I don't care that you can't have kids, I don't care about your cycle, I don't care about your miscarriages or failed adoptions.  I DON'T CARE!  I don't want to hear about them in EVERY SINGLE conversation we have - especially when we are out in public around people you've never met before that are my friends from other circles.  Did I mention I don't care??  Oh and the fact that you can't have a single conversation - ever - without mentioning your infertility makes me not want to spend any time around you or even answer my phone.  K, uhhuh and if you think this post is about you - you're not vein you're probably spot-fucking-on!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Freaking. Word. SOOOO glad you de-friended her! Excuse me, but what a bitch! Insensitive, hateful, BITCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what to say to this...other than I agree with aliciamarie911. You are definitely better off without people like this in your life. Friends are supposed to be there for you - whether they understand what you are going through or not - being supportive is part of being a friend, apparently this person forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! People suck. Sorry you had to read that.

    ReplyDelete

Quote