My husband is a big NERD:) He is planning his college roommates "mancation" coming up this week and is more organized than a woman preparing for her wedding day.
About 2 months ago, he brought me a piece of paper with all of his expenses (minus gas) to get "approved." Yesterday, he spent the day cleaning up his smoker to take on the trip. Mind you he isn't leaving until Wednesday afternoon, he has pulled his truck out of the garage to start lining up all of his goodies he is taking on his trip- smoker, golf clubs, BBQ supplies, fishing rod and supplies, etc. Everything a man needs for a boys trip! Oh wait, I forgot, he doesn't have the beer. His plan is to purchase his Bud Select 55 before he leaves Springfield. I just overheard him calling 2 different Wal-Mart's to see if they have it in 24 cans, not cold (he of course doesn't want it to "skunk"). Then, he proceeded to go over his schedule of events leading up to the trip. "Bethany, let me know if I missed anything..." He has it down to the minute!
That's cute. I wish I could get my husband that excited about ANYTHING....
ReplyDeleteThat is SUPER cute!!! And he would probably be totally annoyed that we called him cute :)
ReplyDeleteso funny! I need him to come over and get things situated for our KY trip!
ReplyDeleteHaven't heard from you in a while. Just wanted to stop by and check on you! I hope all is well!
ReplyDelete-Alicia